Thursday, 1 December 2011

Mini Documentary/Film About the Handmade Market and Etsy Seller Gema Jareno

I have been working on a mini documentary over the last couple of weeks and it’s shaping up nicely!

It’s about the handmade market, small businesses struggling in the recession etc. and it features another Etsy seller; Gema Jareno who owns Kositas.

Gema let me into the studio she shares with her husband in Stony Stratford and I filmed her working on some Christmas stock talking about her experiences with Etsy and craft fairs.

Luckily, Gema was attending a craft show on the weekend at the Church of Christ the Cornerstone in Milton Keynes who were kind enough to let me film inside and I managed to get loads of nice shots of both the artwork, as well as the distinctive architecture.

Gema and her husband were very kind in helping me with this project, I’m still editing the film at the moment, but as soon as it’s ready I will be posting it up for everyone to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment